Julbo stays ahead of the competition with its creation of the first “big lens” goggle for juniors. This avant-garde goggle with its Minimalist Frame has a wide field of vision and offers outstanding facial hold and a shape allowing perfect compatibility with helmets. As if that wasn’t enough, it also has the Mini-cap: a special chassis shape that protects the spherical lens and stops it being scratched when kids are less than careful with their goggles. The Minimalist Frame for 4- to 8-year-olds!
- Spherical Lens
- Anti-fog coating
- Integrated airflow in lenses, preventing fogging
- Anatomic cuts on the frame for more flexibility
- Offset strap for adaptation to all types of helmet
- Soft single density foam
- Mini Cap: a chassis with a specially designed shape to protect the lens from scratching
- Minimalist Frame give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier’s view is completely clear both laterally and vertically
- Double lens cat. 3 with inside anti-fog coating.
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale
You may also be interested in the following product(s)