The Chrono refines the classic aviator style with a Julbo touch. Features a lightweight metal frame, adjustable nosepieces and smooth rubber inserts at the temple area.
The Falcon lens, developed for the Travel range of sunglasses, is multipurpose and recommended for driving.
- The photochromic lens gets darker or lighter in accordance with the intensity of the light. Protection category 2 to 3.
- BWS or "Behind the Windshield": sensitive to visible light. The lens will get darker behind a windshield and is therefore particularly suitable for driving.
- Polarizing: eliminates glare from all reflective surfaces — water, tarmac, glass, etc. — and provides the purest of vision.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eye strain and eliminates interference glare.
- Oil-repellent coating: prevents finger or grease marks and makes cleaning easier.
- Copper color: contrast is emphasized, colors are enhanced and vision is more comfortable, making the lens particularly suitable for driving.
- Additional Information