By observing its world champions such as Fabien Barel and Jérôme Clementz, Julbo has designed uncompromising sunglasses inspired by enduro mountain biking for top performance and style. With their deep, square lenses inspired by urban streetwear, they do a great job of freeing up the vision. The curved shape, Grip Tech temples and Grip Nose offer maximum comfort and ergonomic design, both going up and coming down.
- Wrap-around style: Wrap around shape for excellent field of vision and protection.
- Grip nose: Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose.
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- Curved, wrapping temples: Temples shaped and cut for better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Bridge width: 16 mm
- Lens width: 61 mm
- Temple arm length: 135 mm
This photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) anti-fog lens is ideal for mountain biking, trail running, climbing, cross-country skiing, etc.
This photochromic (cat. 1 to 3) and anti-fog lens is ideal for trail running, mountain biking, etc.
Cat. 3 lens with flash coating is suitable for all types of activity.
- Additional Information