- Baseline: All Terrain Tweekend™
- Damping: Standard Damping
- Construction: UltraTech™
- Shape: Hyper Progressive
- Stance: Setback .75" (19mm)
The Ultra Split Wide Splitboard is the lightest splitboard on Earth, and yet K2’s heritage in backcountry focused gear lets you know that lightness comes without sacrificing any other needs of the ultra stoked backcountry rider. The Ultrasplit splitboard not only comes with a wide waist for the big footed but also comes with Bambooyah strength and confidence, patented tip and tail skin attachment and unlimited Split Track stance options, this is the new standard all others will be looking up to for the next few years.
- Split Track: K2's Split Track mounting system opens up a whole new dimension for avid split boarders. No longer are stance's limited by stiff pucks, rather we've opened it up to allow any desired stance on earth. Freedom to roam.
- UltraTech: Designed specifically for the needs of the Splitboarder, Ultra Tech is as tough and lightweight as it gets. Comprised of a molded edge that lands on a half height sidewall optimized to take the abuse of slapping and banging the two “skis” together while skinning.
- Z-Clip: This year the K2 exclusive Z-clip has been improved. Taking the already industry leading attachment system to a new level of secure attachment and ease of use. By angling the end of the skin you get the maximum amount of adhesion surface area and lowest profile clip.
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale