Kahtoola’s unique Quick-Fit binding on the K·10 Hiking Crampon makes it easier than ever to use serious traction when you need it. This design allows the hiking crampon to go on and off with ease, completely opening for receiving a shoe, and securely closing with two buckles.
- Leafspring® Flex Bar: Flexes naturally with your footwear, for natural stride and ability to wear any type of footwear.Most crampons are not made to flex and are designed for use with rigid boots. When used with flexible footwear, the extender bar can break due to the added stress for which the bars are not designed. In order to move fast and light in non-technical terrain, flexible footwear is key. A crampon that maintains the flexibility of the footwear while adding traction can be a huge benefit. Kahtoola invented the LeafSpring® Flex Bar to solve this problem by combining multiple layers of thin hardened stainless steel in a novel way that reduces stress and provides an even flex that will last a lifetime.
- Quick-Fit Binding System: Allows user to set size, then quickly lock and release bindings for attachment and removal.
- Independent front and rear binding.
- ¾ inch spike length
- 10 spikes per foot
- Weight per pair: 21.5 OZ. (608 g)
- Pack Sizes: (8⅝” x 3½” x 4¾”)153 INCHES
- 3-Year warranty
- Lifetime warranty on LeafSpring Flex Bar
- Material: 4130 CHROMOLY STEEL
- Additional Information
Weight 21.5 oz/pair