When it comes time for the annual family lumberjack competition, reach for your trusty gold plated axe and the Kavu Men's Wayward Insulated Jacket—and some pants, maybe some gloves too, of course. The Wayward boasts a workwear-inspired construction that's as hard-wearing as it is good-looking, while the DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay. Not to mention, the Wayward features synthetic insulation that curbs the cold even when wet, and the bevvy of pockets keeps necessities like your corn cob pipe and folding knife close at hand.
- A workwear-inspired jacket for casual outings
- Tough polyester fabric features DWR treatment
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Corduroy accents offer a rustic look
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Jacket Length: 31.5” size M.
- Exterior Fabric: 2oz 100% printed polyester – water resistant.
- Insulation Fabric: 2oz 100% polyester down like fill.
- Lining Fabric: 100% polyester taffeta.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Commute, Everyday, School, Ski/Snowboard Socks, Travel, Winter Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)