Chop wood, go to town, walk the dog. The Anchorage Boot II is a versatile pull-on winter boot built for use. The waterproof nubuck leather upper delivers durability, protection and good looks, and the KEEN.DRY membrane is waterproof and breathable. Serious warmth is provided by 200 gram KEEN.WARM insulation and a woolly Thermal Heat Shield footbed. The dual-compound ice and snow grip outsole has 4mm lugs for a sure-footed grip.
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Gore stretch panel for easy on and off and added comfort
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Approximate weight per shoe: 17.8 oz/504.6 g
- Style: Boots
- Type: Hiking
- Category: Casual, Outdoor
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet – waterproof
- Gender: Men
- Features: Ankle, Hiking, Insulated, Slip-on, Waterproof, Winter
- Activity: City, Hiking
- Upper: Waterproof leather
- Lining: KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 12cm/4.7"
- Calf Circumference: 26.0cm/10.24"
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Additional Information