When the weather outside is frightful, the Summit County from KEEN is delightful. The rugged rubber outsole reacts to cold weather by hardening for a tough grip on packed snow. Since toes are the first to get cold, this boot features 450-gram KEEN.WARM insulation in the toe area. The remaining upper is warmed with 350-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. Combined with a KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane, this boot has all the makings of the ultimate winter boots.
- 300g KEEN.Warm upper insulation
- 450g KEEN.Warm toe insulation
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- Shellback heel support
- Thermal heat shield footbed.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Approximate weight per shoe: 27.58 oz/785.2 g
- Style: Boots
- Category: Outdoor
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet – waterproof
- Gender: Men
- Features: Hiking, Insulated, Waterproof
- Activity: Hiking
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 24.13cm/9.5"
- Calf Circumference: 34.29cm/13.5"
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals, New For Fall 2016 Material Leather