With the Klean Kanteen™ Wide you have even more earth- and body-friendly choices. They come in five sizes ranging from 12 to 64 ounces and are currently available in one "color" – pure, shiny Brushed Stainless.
It comes with a Stainless Loop Cap that works seamlessly with the Kanteen™ S-Biner. Or you can opt for the swank and functional Flip D-Ring Cap, available as an accessory. Both caps have a universal thread design and are 100% stainless steel on the inside, so your drinks never touch plastic. In fact, the only plastic on the Klean Kanteen™ Wide is on the outside of the cap; and of course it's BPA-free polypropylene.
All Klean Kanteen™ products are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel that's totally free of BPA and other toxins. Because stainless steel itself is safe, we don't need to coat the inside of our bottles with a plastic or epoxy lining, which is one of the main differences between a stainless steel Klean Kanteen™ and aluminum bottles.
Food-grade stainless steel is used in the brewing, food and winemaking industries too. It's the material of choice because it doesn't retain or impart flavors. No matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Klean Kanteen™ Wide will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting.
- Extra-wide mouth (2.125”) for easy filling and pouring
- External, stainless steel threads
- 100% stainless steel interior
- Works with standard
backcountry water filters
- Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed
- No BPA, phthalates, lead,
or other toxins
- Slim design of 12, 18 and 27oz sizes fit in most cup holders
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Reusable & recyclable
- Easy to hand wash
- Dishwasher safe
- Additional Information