So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow. Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate’s rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long runtimes and output of 44 lumens ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2 Km’s away, all night long. And its secret weapon? 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these tail lights between bikes with different sized seatposts – including aero seatposts.
- Light is visible at distances of over 1000 metres
- 5 light modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash Slow, Organic Flash Fast, Eco-flash.
- Low battery indicator illuminates red to notify the rider that the battery needs recharging.
- IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof and dust proof against all elements.
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit.
- Integrated USB plug, that is designed to be exposed to the elements. To charge: plug light directly in to USB port or adaptor.
- LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- BEAM ANGLE : 120°
- BAR DIAMETERS : Fits seatposts 22-32mm+ and aero posts.
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- STORAGE MODE : Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time (see instructions for full details).
- STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- LIGHT OUTPUT : 44 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 26 x 76x 62mm
- WEIGHT : 39g
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- LIGHT MODES : Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
Blinder MOB Instructional video