The KÜHL Interceptor Hoody™ Fleece Jacket in Kuhl's renowned Alfpaca Gold™ fleece fabric and an adjustable hood. Alfpaca Gold™ fleece garners rave reviews for its performance, durability, and warmth. By using Alfpaca Gold™ fleece in the body for core warmth and Kashmira™ side panels, Kühl is able to increase breathability and reduce bulk.
Technical features include low bulk seams, outstanding warmth, with superior wicking and quick drying. A micro-fleece soft interior collar for warmth and comfort. Kühl’s exclusive articulated sleeves provide for better range of motion and include Kühl signature thumb loops for ease while layering and for keeping hands warm. With Hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures.
- adjustable hood
- Alfpaca Gold™ fleece in the body for core warmth and Kashmira™ side panels
- low bulk seams
- superior wicking and quick drying
- micro-fleece soft interior collar
- articulated sleeves
- thumb loops
- Hand warming pockets and chest pockets with zip closures
- Fabric: Alfpaca™ GOLD 78% Acrylic, 22% Polyester | 8.5 oz/sq. yd; 288 GSM
- Fabric 2: KASHMIRA™ 52% Acrylic, 30% Poly, 18% Rayon
- Alfpaca™ body for core warmth
- Kashmira™ side panels increase breathability and reduce bulk
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Full Zip, Insulating, Quick Drying, Wicking