The KÜHL Kollusion™ Jacket features a 5K waterproof/breathable fabric with Polyurethane coating and synthetic wax. This jacket will keep you dry in a light rain and on cold, dry snow days. Constructed with 5.5 oz. sq. /yd. Cotton/Poly/Nylon blend for durable but lightweight protection for three seasons, this piece can be layered with fleece for winter wear. Two chest pockets with button down flaps and two hand warming pockets with flap enclosures on the top to hold your gear and zippered entry at the side for security when holding your important items. Note the five panel articulated sleeve, a KÜHL exclusive, with mobility engineered right into the design. Subtle contrast stitching. Designed to shut out the cold with a full front YKK zipper behind a military bar-button close placket. A built in stow-away hood rolls up and fits in the collar. This is a beautiful field jacket that will provide years of service.
- Fabric: main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Poly,11% Nylon
- Fabric Construction: 5.5 oz./sq. yd.; 188 GSM
- Kühl's exclusive articulated 5-panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Built in stow-away hood rolls up and fits in collar
- Shuts out cold with full front zipper behind a button close placket
- Signature 5 Panel Sleeve Design
- Additional Information