The KÜHL MUTINY™ short revolutionizes the board short with innovative performance and design features made to withstand rough and wild waters. Four-way stretch nylon side panels allow unrestricted movement, while 3D, textured non-stretch nylon front and back panels lift away from the skin to reduce chafing. DWR speeds drying time, and UPF 50 provides sun protection. For added comfort, the MUTINY short features a precise, anatomical fit and woven, peached microfiber on the inside waistband. Flat, felt Rash Guard™ inseams are strategically moved forward to prevent friction and are finished for a smooth, soft surface next to the skin. Kühl's low profile lace system replaces bulky metal grommets, and the cord is tacked at the bottom for permanent fastening. Two mesh-lined, self-draining, zippered pockets provide safe storage, and a key loop inside the right pocket securely fastens your keys in and out of the water. Available in 10" inseam.
- 3D Nylon increases surface area to speed dry time
- Durable Water Repellant (DWR) for quick dry
- Microfiber, 4-way stretch softshell panels allow unrestricted movement
- Woven, peached microfiber on inside waistband for unmatched comfort
- RashGuard™ Inseams are flat felt, finished for smooth soft surface next to skin to eliminate rash
- Low profile lace system replaces bulky metal grommets
- UPF 50 sun protection
- 2 zippered, mesh-lined pockets for security
- Key loop inside the self-draining, zippered pocket provides peace of mind
- Inseams strategically moved forward to prevent friction
- Fabric: Main body: 100% Nylon 3D texture; Side panels & rear yoke: Softshell 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Inseam: 10"
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying