The KÜHL VOYAGE DOWN JACKET is a light weight, super insulating 800 fill down sweater jacket with Durable-Water-Repellent (DWR) finish. Keeping the jacket breathable but stops the wind, repels water. Riding chairs or running errands at low temperatures during an Arctic trough makes the Voyage a necessity, not a luxury. Once you own a down jacket... nothing seems as practical and useful as nature's lightest and most effective temperature regulating material-- premium goosefeathers.
- Superior quality 800 fill down.
- 100% recycled Eco- Poly Pertex rip stop DWR shell. Pertex is a versatile, wind resistant, durable wicking fabric with more breathing ability than waterproof membranes.
- Vented underarm for maximum comfort
- Two exterior zippered hand pockets
- Two large capacity interior pockets
- Micro fleece collar for added comfort
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating