The FC Eco 3.0 GTX from La Sportiva is a mid-height lightweight hiking boot designed for day hikes and backpacking with light to moderate loads. At 527 grams per pair their weight is on par with many low-cut light hiking shoes, making them a good choice for those who want the light weight and flexibility of a low-cut hiker combined with the extra ankle support of a mid. A waterproof Gore-Tex lining provides insurance against summer storms, while the Vibram Eco-Step outsole is made with 30% recycled rubber. Ideal for hut-to-hut trips in New Hampshire and other lightweight adventures.
- WEIGHT: 15.24 oz/ 432 g
- LAST: Trango 2
- UPPER: Nubuck Leather/ 100% recycled Nylon Mesh/ Uretech
- LINING: Gore-Tex®/Dri-Lex® Bristol 40% Recycled Nylon®
- MIDSOLE: Dual-density ECO Trailon/ 2mm LaSpEVA/ TPU shank
- SOLE: Vibram® River with Impact Brake System™ Eco-Step
- SIZES: 36-43 (half sizes)