A technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering and cold environments.
Developed in collaboration with world-renowned Italian alpinist Simone Moro, the G2 SM is a technical, warm, extremely lightweight double boot for mountaineering.
- Integrated gaiter provides maximum water resistance, warmth, and durability
- Quick drying materials for prolonged use in the mountains
- Precise locked-down Dual Boa® Closure System for secure lacing
- WEIGHT: 36.11 oz / 1024 g
- LAST: G2
- OUTER BOOT: Water-repellent Cordura/ Insulating perforated felt/ Low density expanded PE foam/ Thermo-reflective aluminium/ Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating/ Dual Boa® closure system
- GAITER: Elastic Cordura® cuff/ Cordura® with laminated and taped water-resistant membrane/ Air Injected rubber rand
- INNER BOOT: 6mm PE + EVA single density foam/ Cordura® Flex Zone/ Dual velcro closure
- INSOLE: 3mm Honeycomb Tech insulating carbon
- MIDSOLE: 2mm Polyurethane graded for crampon attachment
- SOLE: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System™
- CONSTRUCTION: Inner Boot: Slip lasted | Outer Boot: Board lasted
- SIZES: 37 - 48 (half sizes) + 49,50
- COLOR: Black/Yellow
Please note that although G2 last is new to La Sportiva's line of mountaineering boots, we have found that the size that you wear in the Spantik will directly correlate to your size in the G2 SM.
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
As of February 2016 best boot of its type out there
I really like this boot. It is very light and very warm. But my favorite thing about the boot is the lacing system. I have been walking/hiking/climbing for about 35 years and I have never come across a more comfortable system. In my view, it is the lacing that makes this boot better than anything else out there . . . especially at temps that are below zero when dexterity is at a minimum.
Write Your Own Review
- Product Videos
La Sportiva presents G2 SM: high mountaineering boot with Boa Closure System