La Sportiva's Otaki climbing shoe is an all-around, aggressive climbing shoe that aims for performance and percision on all terrain.The sole is quite stiff to provide maximum power transfer and the toe box features a high degree of asymmetry. The P3 tech will keep the shoes down turned even after many sessions on rock and in the gym.
- P3® patented technology for a down-turned performance fit for slicing and dicing where needed
- Patented S-Heel™ construction provides optimal heel hooking maneuverability and the perfect heel cup fit
- Laser-cut uppers reduce stitching and bulk
- WEIGHT: 7.7 oz / 218g
- LAST: WPD 75
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip Lasted
- UPPER: Leather / Microfiber
- LINING: Pacific (in front)
- MIDSOLE: 1.1mm LaspoFlex with P3®
- SOLE: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge
- Additional Information
Terrain All Around, Face, Steep Discipline Bouldering, Gym, Sport, Trad/Multipitch Closure Velcro Skill Level Intermediate, Expert Material Lined Leather
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Aggressive but still comfortable!
As a person with a medium-to-wide feet, I find the Otaki toe box to be snug but still precise. The edging is good, and while I haven't use the heel for too many hooks yet, I get a lot of control there. The tongue and velcro straps allow for a snug fit while still being comfortable. Toe hooks can be a little rough, as the rubber over the toes is a little thin. Overall, LOVE the new shoes!
Write Your Own Review
- Product Videos
La Sportiva Otaki Climbing Shoe