All synthetic, waterproof and insulated: this silver bullet is the perfect lightweight, warm technical mountain boot for ice climbing, mixed climbing and cold weather alpine pursuits.
The completely rigid 6-7mm HP3 midsole accepts automatic crampons and is great when standing on edges when out of your crampons.
The 3D Flex™ ankle hinge allows side to side movement for better footwork while still providing longitudinal lockout when front pointing.
- WEIGHT: 30.51 oz • 865 g
- LAST: Trango
- UPPER: Water-repellant Cordura® with Idro-treatment/ Flex Tec 2/ Water-repellant Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating/ Double Vibram® rubber rands
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear
- INSOLE: 9mm insulating Ibi-Thermo
- MIDSOLE: 6-7mm HP3
- SOLE: Vibram® Lavaredo (Sticky Supertrek Rubber)
- SIZES: 37 - 47.5 (half sizes)
- COLOR: Summit Silver
- Additional Information