For new-school technical mixed climbing where dry tooling, bat hanging and figure fours are the norm.
For new-school technical mixed climbing where dry tooling, bat hanging and figure fours are the norm. Designed with single-day routes in mind whether short and intense or hundreds of meters of vertical ice, rock and snow.
- Patented Tri Point Lacing Harness (T.P.L.H. ) for a secure fit when heel hooking or bat hanging
- Integrated gaiter made of water repellant Schoeller-Dynamic
- Abrasion and water resistant Schoeller Keprotech and Lorica uppers with XSV rubber rands
- Sticky Supertrek rubber Vibram outsole for rock climbing performance
- COLOR: Yellow/Black UPPER:
- Water repellant Schoeller- Keprotech/FlexTec2/Water repellant Lorica with Antiacqua external coating/Vibram XSV Rand/ Schoeller-Dynamic gaiter
- CONSTRUCTION: Board Lasted LAST: Trango LINING: 150g Thinsulate/3-bar Knit SOLE: Vibram Lavaredo (sticky Supertrek rubber)
- MIDSOLE: 6-7mm HP3
- INSOLE: 9mm insulating Ibi-Thermo
- WEIGHT: 21.98 oz/623 gm
- Additional Information