A low cut trail shoe designed to take off-trail and mountain environment abuse.
A low cut trail shoe designed to take off-trail and mountain environment abuse. Great for peak bagging, scrambling, and fourth class rock/climbing approach.
- 6mm Roughout leather upper with high-abrasion Ballistics.
- HTP double toe rand for talus and scree protection off trail and wall abuse when jumaring.
- Low profile Trango speed lacing harness and a sculpted heel cup for a precise fit.
- Board construction and Trango Approach lasted for excellent all day support and great edging.
- Mesh lining in the heel and Cambrelle lining in the forefoot.
- Cushioned dual-density Micropore EVA midsole.
- 2-5mm. tapered polypropylene insole.
- Vibram® Spider (sticky TC4 + rubber) outsole for excellent traction and rock climbing performance.
- Additional Information