The Wildcat is a stable, neutral, extremely well-cushioned trail running shoe with a 12mm heel-to-toe drop. Built on a FriXion® X-Axis rubber outsole, the Wildcat digs into any surface for excellent traction and added cushion. The single density midsole is coupled with a plush LaSpEVA 2.4 mm lasting board to provide sublime out-of-the box cushioning. If stability and cushioning are what you seek, the Wildcat is a great all-arounder.
- WEIGHT: 12.38oz/351g
- LAST: Tempo
- FIT: Medium-Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh/ Trail Cage/ TPU film/ Transkinetic Heel Stabilizer/UreTech
- LINING: Honeycomb Mesh (tongue and heel only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMIex/ Nylon molded Flex Transfer shank/ 2.4mm LaSpEVA
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT (mm): (Heel: 28/ Toe: 16/ ∆H 12mm)
- SOLE: FriXion® AT/ Impact Brake System™ X-Axis™
ABOUT LA SPORTIVA
Innovation with passion. That’s the mantra of La Sportiva, the Italian sport shoe company from Ziano di Fiemme whose iconic yellow boots and shoes can be found on mountainsides worldwide. The majority of La Sportiva footwear is still produced in their small, 150-person factory in the heart of the Italian Dolomites, where the spirit and heritage of master alpinists like Walter Bonatti and Reinhold Messner lives on.