The Lange RX 130 Ski Boots are high performance all mountain boots patterned after the famed Lange RS. The RX 130 is an incredibly well built boot in every aspect and features Lange s unequaled skiing precision along with an Ultra Grip traction sole. The shell is mono-injected for a pure and smooth flex pattern, the liner is lasted perfectly to the shell and a variety of stance and buckle adjustments are available for the ultimate skiing experience.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume last for average feet
- Control Fit Technology – The process of shell engineering using the data derived from scanning thousands of feet allows Lange to deliver the most precise fit to the most feet in the business.
- Flex: 130 – Very Stiff flex for top of the line response and control
- Mono-Injection – Mono-injection delivers the smoothest flex pattern for ultimate response and feedback, has a more consistent flex and performance in varying temperatures, and is easy-to-customize for precise, high-performance fit and comfort.
- Adjustable Flex – Removing the top of the two rear screws reduces forward stiffness by ~10 flex index points
- Thermofit RL3 – The RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomouldable liners. They offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 (the highest retention) to meet the right balance of performance and comfort different skiers may need.
- True Lasted Liner – Provides accurate fit and immediate response
- One Piece Toe Box – Greater toe comfort
- Instep Pocket – Increased circulation and warmth
- Power Wrap Tongue – Superior leg wrapping for enhanced precision and sensitivity
- Anatomical Padding – Strong and comfortable ankle and heel hold
- Saddle Stitched Seams – Eliminates pressure points
- Shell / Cuff – Polyether / Polyurethane
- Natural Stance – A neutral and upright stance compliments modern ski design and allows for more efficient power transfer. This means less quad fatigue and better, longer ski days thanks to 4° ramp angle, 12° forward lean (14° with spoiler) and a 0° medial / lateral stance.
- Canting – +/- 1,5°
- Buckle Material – Extruded Alu Ergo Race, screwed
- Micro Adjustment – All 4 buckles are microadjustable.
- Macro Adjustment – 2 x 6 teeth x 3 positions
- 40 mm Camlock
- Ultra Grip – Maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking
- Ability Level:Advanced-ExpertMore
- Ski Boot Flex:Very Stiff
- Flex Index:130
- Forefoot Width:100 mm
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility Alpine Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Very Stiff Last Width (mm) 100