The redesigned, GEAR OF THE YEAR, XT 130 is the ultimate high-performance freeride boot with ski/hike versatility for hard-charging experts. Featuring a 100mm fit and lightweight shell construction, the new XT delivers first-of-its-kind versatility without sacrificing an ounce of Lange's legendary precision and downhill performance. The next-generation Ski/Hike System 2.0 with patented Power V-Lock technology features a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for powerful, real-deal downhill performance. Combined with a wider V-Lock for increased hiking range-of-motion and maximum mobility in "hike mode", WTR rocker sole compatibility, and lightweight shell and liner engineering, the XT 130 sets a new standard in hike-able ski boot performance.
- 100mm Last: An exact, comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Thermo Fit Liners: RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- 2.0 Ski/Hike System with the Power V-Lock Technology: Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in "hike" mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in "ski" mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
- WTR Rocker Soles: "Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Ultra Grip: Vulcanized rubber soles providing maximum traction and grip for hiking and walking.
- Arch Pad: The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces.
- Custom Tongue: Tongue padding features a hollow instep area to guarantee maximum customization to the skiers' instep. More comfort, more warmth, more ski control.
- Alpine Soles: Traditional Alpine soles comply with ISO 5355 and are compatible with ISO 9462 Alpine bindings and Look DUAL WTR bindings.
- Secure Profile Buckles: Low profile buckle sits closer to the shell to eliminate undesired opening of buckles when walking through deep snow.
- Weight: 2000 g/boot (size 26,5)
- Last: 100mm
- Flex index: 130
- Liner - technology LIGHT WEIGHT, THERMOFIT, RL3, WITH LACING SYSTEM
- Power strap 45
- Technology EXTRUDED ALU LIGHT, SECURE PROFILE, SCREWED
- Buckles - Adjustment 2 x 6 TEETH x 3 POSITIONS
- Buckles - material MAX GRIP, Alpine, WTR rocker soles kit compatible
- Soles ULTRA GRIP + WTR soles, Archpad
- Canting +/- 1°
- Spoiler ADJUSTABLE
- Shell: POLYETHER
- Bootboard: HARD POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Cuff: POLYOLEFIN
- Additional Information
Binding Compatibility AT, Tech Ability Level Expert Thermo-Moldable Liner? Yes Flex Rating Very Stiff Last Width (mm) 100
You may also be interested in the following product(s)