LEKI's popular Micro folding pole construction with their best selling COR-TEC grips in a women's specific model now featuring their new Dynamic Suspension System as refined solution to reducing pole shock and vibration on the trail . And at a very attractive price point for this technology. Specifically designed and engineered for women with smaller grips, shorter straps and overall smaller dimensions to fit smaller women's packs. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick; easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon COR-TEC Compact grips and travel/stow bag.
- New Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) Anti-shock system.
- DSS provides reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40%
- Optimal dampening features for a controlled pole plant.
- Effective vibration dampening based on the elostomer being located near the point of impact.
- AERGON Cor-tec Compact Grip
- Air-textured strap wicks and dries quickly
- Aluminium HTS 6.5 composition
- SpeedLock 2 locking system
- Flextip with interchangeable basket system
- 5-piece segments
- Sold per pair
- Weight: 266 grams per pole
- Pack Size: 36 cm
- Length: Continuously adjustable 100-120cm
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)