Did you know you can lock your luggage while you’re traveling through the airport? While the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) electronically scans bags, sometimes they also need to physically inspect a piece of luggage. In these cases, the TSA logo on special locks such as the TSA83 alerts inspectors that they can use their master keys to unlock the luggage without cutting the lock or damaging the bag.
Feel secure in knowing that thieves cannot easily get into your luggage, and that the TSA will not have to break the lock if your bag must be screened.
• Sturdy cast zinc alloy construction
• 48in flexible, coated steel cable
• Resettable 3-dial combination
• Double Security:
1. Secures bags to fixed objects
2. Secures multiple bags together
• 2.5in x 1in x 1in
- Additional Information