Did you know you can lock your luggage while you’re traveling through the airport? While the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) electronically scans bags, sometimes they also need to physically inspect a piece of luggage. In these cases, the TSA logo on special locks such as the TSA80 alerts inspectors that they can use their master keys to unlock the luggage without cutting the lock or damaging the bag.
Feel secure in knowing that thieves cannot easily get into your luggage, and that the TSA will not have to break the lock if your bag must be screened.
Sturdy cast zinc alloy construction with ABS plastic housing and two braided steel cables
• Double cable technology prevents luggage from being broken into
• Long cable attaches to luggage handle and short cable attaches to zipper pulls
• Thieves are unable to repair zippers after entering bag
• Resettable 3-dial combination
• Triple Security:
1. Locks zip pulls
2. Locks handle to zip pulls
3. Locks bags to fixed object
• 6in x 2in x 1in
- Additional Information