It's mud season now in Vermont's Champlain Valley (aka "the banana belt") but there's still plenty of snow up high! That means it's time to start selling off our 2012/2013 fleet of demo skis.
Here we have a pair of Liberty Helix skis mounted up with Black Diamond O1 mid-stiff telemark bindings, in the "standard" size. Now with Stealth Rocker in the tip, the Helix line continues to set the standard in big mountain utility skis. Torsional rigidity coupled with an award winning shape and light bamboo laminate core means the Helix will carve, float and pivot in any snow conditions. If you are looking for a wider ski that will do it all with stability and ease, the Helix is your ride. These skis were part of our store's demo fleet. They have been examined by our ski techs and found to have some chips in the top sheets of one of the skis. Our ski manager rates them as a 6.5 out of 10.
- BamBoo Backbone handmade bamboo laminate core
- Stealth Rocker: Gradual tip rocker, camber underfoot, and a flat tail for easy turn initiation and soft-snow performance.
- 78 degree sidewalls for edge grip and ease of turning
- Cab4: Liberty's name for a more centered, progressive stance
- Durathane: a polyurethane bumper to protect against topsheet chipping
- Fiber-reinforced polymer mats under the binding area for screw retention and increased rigidity
- Whitewall sidewalls: rugged and repairable sidewall material with a layer of rubber below for exceptional durability. Liberty sidewalls are made from ultra high molecular weight (UHMW) polyethylene, which is more resilient than ABS plastic and can be repaired with P-tex if you manage to damage it.
The ultimate high-performance tele binding, the O1 has become the benchmark in reliable downhill power and control with the added bonus of resistance-free touring for uphill efficiency.
- Underfoot cable routing
- One-piece stainless steel toe piece
- Push button activation toggles between ski/tour modes
- Solid wire yoke heelpiece
- Three cartridge options for customizing stiffness with easy-to-read tension indicator
- Standard size fits boot sole lengths 294-360 mm (fits BD boots 25 and up)
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale