Dominate backcountry and sidecountry lines while still carving up the resort on the newly rockered Double Helix. The most versatile fat ski you will ride, now flotation and high speed performance are available with virtually no weight penalty. These skis were part of the store's demo fleet. They have been examined by our ski techs and found to be in excellent condition.
Taking freeride performance to the backcountry has never been easier. With a large brake that fits skis with a waist up to 108 mm, the Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride. On the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings, giving you improved power to drive powerful, wide-bodied skis. Performance, meet efficiency.
- Gliding Technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Included brake fits up to 108 mm ski width
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale