The Genome is a ski like no other. It carves like a shorter, stiffer ski on the hardpack, but has incredible float in the deep stuff with progressively softer Bomb rockered tips and tails. A ski for creating epic days no matter how much snow has fallen.
Taking freeride performance to the backcountry has never been easier. With a large brake that fits skis with a waist up to 108 mm, the Fritschi Diamir Freeride Pro combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride. On the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings, giving you improved power to drive powerful, wide-bodied skis. Performance, meet efficiency.
- Gliding Technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Included brake fits up to 108 mm ski width
- Additional Information