The Sequence combines performance and playfulness, with Stealth Rocker and a tapered tip and tail shape that makes both carving turns and slashing powder easier. A snappy bamboo laminate core and optimized camber through the tail means you won’t have to switch skis if you find powder, groomed runs, or hit the park. A fun and dependable ski in the perfect width for all your adventures on snow.
- Stealth Rocker profile for easy turn initiation without sacrificing edge grip and liveliness.
- Lightweight and strong Bamboo Backbone core is eco-friendly, too
- High torsional rigidity and progressive longitudinal flex courtesy of the Quadaxial Glass fiberglass weave
- Durable sandwich laminate constrction
- 78-degree UHMW sidewalls provide excellent edge grip
- 95mm waist is a versatile balance of soft- and hard-snow performance
- P-Tex 2000 sintered base is fast and durable
Lengths: 168, 175, 182 cm
- 168 cm: 129-94-118
- 175/182 cm: 129-95-118mm
- 168 cm: 15.0m
- 175 cm: 17.0m
- 182 cm: 19.0m
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 94 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip Terrain All Mountain