Liberty's Variant 113 offers powerful edge grip and stability at speed on any snow surface. A Titanal layer, stiff tail and Hammer Rocker inspire confidence in terrain with consequences. Whether you are touring to access the best lines, lapping the sidecountry, or just demolishing the resort, you can count on the Variant 113.
- Hammer Rocker has very low rise tip rocker, combined with camber back to the tail for amazing edge grip with easy turn entry and floatation.
- Metalcore features extra bamboo laminates and a Titanal layer for power, damping, and edge hold.
- High torsional rigidity and progressive longitudinal flex courtesy of the Quadaxial Glass fiberglass weave
- Durable sandwich laminate construction
- HRC 48 edges feature a wider profile for greater durability and longer life
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer mats under the binding area improve screw retention and add rigidity
- 111 - 114mm waist gives you the confidence to go big in high places
- P-Tex 4000 sintered base is the hardest and fastest base available
- Skin compatible tip and tail
Lengths: 179, 186, 193 cm
- 179 cm: 145-111-132 mm
- 186 cm: 145-113-132 mm
- 193 cm: 145-114-132 mm
- 179 cm: 23.5m
- 186 cm: 26.0m
- 193 cm: 30.0m
- Additional Information
179 cm: 145-111-132 mm
186 cm: 145-113-132 mm
193 cm: 145-114-132 mm
Weight 2,350 g per ski (186 cm)