The Variant 97 will carve in all snow conditions, yet has an easy-going personality that inspires trust at any speed. Precise turn initiation from the Hammer Rocker profile and multi-radius tip, combined with an energetic bamboo and poplar core make it a worthy partner anywhere on or off groomed terrain. A skin-friendly tip and tail keeps your terrain options open.
- Metalcore: Extra bamboo laminates and a Titanal layer for power, damping, and edge hold.
- Bamboo Backbone: Laminated bamboo gives tremendous rebound and energy while being environmentally friendly.
- P-TEX 4000: The fastest and hardest base available.
- Skin Compatible: Low profile tapered tip and notched tail for quick and secure skin attachment.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: Mats of this dense material under the binding area increase screw retention and add rigidity.
- BC Tail: A flat, stiff tail section with minimal camber that allows strong turn finishes, won't hook up on the steeps, and is a strong landing platform.
- Quadraxial Glass: Custom weave fiberglass creates tremendous torsional stability while allowing easy longitudinal flex to initiate turns and absorb terrain. While more expensive than other bi- and tri-directional weaves, it enables fine-tuning of the flex characteristics of each ski.
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 97 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip Terrain All Mountain Ski Dimensions
Lengths: 172, 179, 186 cm
Dimensions: 132-97-118 mm
Radius: 18.5, 21, 23 m
Weight 2200 g (179 cm)