Handcrafted in Italy, the Mountain Expert GTX is Lowa's most versatile alpine boot for automatic crampons. Updated with Flex® Lacing. Lightened with the new Vibram® Dolent sole unit. This boot has a generous rocker shape for easy, comfortable walking. Ideal for heavy backpack trips above the tree line and mixed climbing.Specifications:
- UPPER: Durable mountaineering split leather/CORDURA® & Microfiber.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FLEXFIT SYNCHRO Allows for more natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro Alu-coated with fleece.
- MIDSOLE: PU Expert.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Dolent, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- STABILIZER: 6mm nylon.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)