Our most popular boot, the Renegade, sports a new Monowrap® comfort construction for a lighter, sleeker profile with a more supportive stabilizer. Versatile, waterproof and breathable. Ideal for weekend adventures when you don't need the protection of an 'over the ankle' boot.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap® Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Renovo.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
- WIDTH: Medium, men's 'D' width.
- *Handcrafted in Slovakia: Bordered by Austria, a member of the European Union, and one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. LOWA employs a large group of highly skilled boot makers in this delightful country.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Usage Hiking Material Leather Properties Waterproof