A strong performer on long route mixed ice & rock climbing, the Vertical GTX boot is an insulated mountaineering boot with all the hand-made quality you expect Lowa. DURATHERM® insulation & an integrated gaiter help keep feet dry on ice and snow routes, and helps manage moisture from perspiration. Step in crampon-compatible. With incredible comfort and range of motion, while still handling very technical climbs, its not hard to see why the Vertical GTX boot is one of the top performers in its class.
- UPPER: Durable mountaineering split leather, Cordura® and microfiber, with integrated gaiter.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®, with DURATHERM® insulation.
- MIDSOLE: PU Expert.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro alu-coated with fleece.
- SHANK: 6mm nylon/8mm TPU for total support underfoot.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
Weight per pair: 3.70 lbs
- Additional Information