Be it a bit of Munro bagging, an early morning summit dash or a lung bursting run to a hidden mountain lake; what any fast moving, outdoor pursuit lover requires is a backpack with a fully adjustable harness and hipbelt designed for maximum stability and comfort. The Air Contour adjustable back system delivers exactly that, as well as increased ventilation with its cut out moulded back panel.
Being outdoor ready means that you will be carrying a few essentials and with the generous clam shell design with its zip entry there really are no barriers to quickly accessing your gear with no need to unpack everything first. Ease of use is also evident in the large mesh stretch front pocket, generous enough to store a helmet or a jacket while on the move.
With its construction from ultra-tough, but lightweight fabric and extra features like an adventure race tow loop and hydration compatibility there's a number of reasons why the award cabinet is filling so quickly.
- Adjustable back length
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Large stretch front pocket
- Lash Points Easy-access side entry
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pocket
- Hydration compatible Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- LED light loop / Adventure race tow loop
- Stowable ice axe loops
- BACK SYSTEM: Adjustable Air Contour
- CAPACITY: 22lt
- WEIGHT: 0.87 kg
- DIMENSIONS: 47 x 24 x 23cm
- Additional Information