The lightweight, robust Lillehammer MGV+ is a high-quality cross country touring ski with 4mm sidecut and Torsion Cap construction for easy turning.
The well-defined camber style and the confident kick of the MGV+ grip system provide easy kick over a variety of conditions, from groomed tracks to loose snow. The Lillehammer delivers enjoyable touring skiing whether you can find a track or not.
- MultiGrip Vario+ (MGV+) Wax-Free Base: The MGV+ base is a patented high-performance waxfree system that performs like a well-waxed ski and is used on Madshus Backcountry touring skis. The five-section pattern is less aggressive towards the tip and tail for excellent gliding properties, and has a more aggressive pattern in the mid-section to provide maximum grip.
- PTex 2000 Electra Sintered Racing Base: The PTex 2000 Electra Sintered Racing Base uses polyethylene pellets pressed into a hard block and cut off into thin strips. This results in a very hard base that is relatively porous and accepts glide wax well, especially after numerous applications. The objective in waxing the sintered racing base is to match the hardness of the wax used with the hardness of the snow.
- Torsion Cap Construction: Torsion Cap Construction involves a braided core covered by a cap. This form of construction allows for very durable and light construction and provides tremendous versatility in ski characteristics.
- Air W: Air W is a lightweight Madshus wood core (Multicore) with air channels cut in it to reduce the weight. It is shaped to fit the ski, minimizing the excess use of glue in the ski.
- NIS Plate makes for easy binding mounting
- Length: 180-205cm
- Sidecut: 52-48-50mm
- Weight: 1475g/190cm
- Core: Air W Core with Torsion Cap Construction
- Base: P-Tex 2000 Electra with MGV+ grip base
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals Edge Type Fiberglass Base Type Waxless
You may also be interested in the following product(s)