The Mammut Castor is a 2-layer waterproof shell pants for skiing and trekking use that comes with an impressive list of fabric technologies. Made of Schoeller WB-Formula waterproof fabric with a high-end look and feel, the pants incorporate Schoeller's Coldblack technology, which prevents dark-colored pants from heating up uncomfortable in the sun. In addition to Schoeller's fabric wizardry, Mammut has incorporated their own expertise in functional design, with pre-shaped knees, integrated gaiters, mesh-backed side ventilation zips and ankle reinforcements to protect against cuts from ski edges and crampons.Feature list from Mammut:
- Water-resistant outer material
- coldblack® makes dark colors behave almost like light colors, and reflect up to 80% of the sunlight.
- 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket
- Side ventilation with mesh inserts
- Pre-shaped knees
- Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
- Integrated gaiters
- Regular Fit
- Optimally suitable for: Classical Alpinism, Mixed- and Ice-climbing, Alpine Skiing
- Suitable for: Ski Touring / Backcountry Skiing, Mountain Hiking
From its headquarters in the foothills of the Swiss Alps, Mammut brings the world a vast array of products that reflect its philosophy of absolute alpine. Founded in 1862 as a rope company, Mammut is now one of the world leaders in the production of climbing ropes, as well as nearly every other type of equipment needed for mountain adventure.Their unique vision and long experience produces products which are unique, striking, and highly functional.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof Collection Fall Climbing Sale