Synthetic fiber expedition sleeping bag by Mammut for harsh and extremely cold conditions. From the North Pole to the South Pole, the Denali EXP ensures a comfortable night`s sleep in the toughest environments.
- Trinity construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head areas
- Body Zone Isolation - the thickness of the layers increases towards the feet, therby trapping heat where we need it most (patented).
- Hot Head Hood - 4 layers of fiber for maximum insulation in the head area.
- Additional layer of fiber for improved insulation in the foot area.
- The materials are designed for longevity and durability.
- MTI™ Endurance - 30% recycled, very robust synthetic fiber filling.
- shelterTX™ membrane material - waterproof and breathable.
- Inside zip pocket.
- Additional Information
Material Shell: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Insulation MTI™ Endurance Temp Rating -32° C / -25° F Length 200 cm / 78.7 in Packed Size 20.1 L Weight 3650 g / 8 lbs