We've had a few sample pairs of these unique winter climbing shoes at our shop for a while now. If you wear a size 8 US/ 7 UK / 41 Euro and you like to climb under less than ideal conditions, these could be a sweet deal for you.
Note that because these are samples and we've had them for a while, they don't have their original boxes and they don't have that brand-spanking-new lustre, although they are not "used" either. Two of the pairs have the red "Mammut" text on the heel, while one does not.
- Very warm and comfortable thanks to the insulated lining
- Combined lace/velcro closure system is ideal when wearing gloves
- Wider toe box and untensioned heel make it extremely comfortable
- Profiled shock absorbing heel wedge
- The inner shoe is made from natural leather for a comfortable fit
- Nylon Gaiter repels water and snow
- Sole: Mammut SF
- Fabric: Shoe-Leather, Gaiter-Nylon
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals