The climbing helmet with style - the El Cap's stylish design leaves no excuse for not wearing a helmet when climbing. With its visor and narrow design, the El Cap creates a completely new look. In technical terms, the hybrid helmet consists of a robust outer shell combined with an innovative 2K-EPS core (two styrofoam layers of different thicknesses are combined in the Conehead method) to ensure maximum absorption and the highest possible safety. The many ventilation openings and perfect fit make it extremely comfortable to wear.
- Robust hard plastic shell in a modern design
- Innovative 2K-EPS core to ensure maximum absorption
- 12 ventilation openings for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Superlight and simple to adjust headband for quick fit
- Height- and size-adjustable headband
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for ideal fit
- 4 headlamp clips
- Standard EN 12492
- UIAA standard 106
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I recently retired my Petzl Elios, after 10 years of safe wear with Mammut's El Cap for it's short brim and extra front vents. I have a small narrow head and tried on all the helmets at the store and this one fit the best.
Write Your Own Review