Mammut's Nara HS Pants are designed for a day on the slopes. Insulated, breathable, with added ventilation and side pockets, these pants will keep you warm and dry from your first run to your last.
- Filled with 40 g/m2 Ajungilak OTI element
- Waist regulator system inside
- Preformed knees
- Side ventilation with concealed zipper and mesh backing
- 2 Side pockets with splash-proof zip
- Belt loops on the waistband of the pants to connect them to the jacket
- Edge protection
- Stretchable snow gaiters
Mammut DRYtech: DRYtech™ is Mammut's windproof and waterproof quality which provides permanent protection from rain, snow, wind and weather. What is more, the high quality and performance of the materials make these products extremely comfortable to wear. DRYtech™'s breathability is the result of the membrane's hydrophilic properties. The membrane absorbs and locks in perspiration (like a sponge). When it becomes full, the moisture is evacuated away from the body.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof Collection Ski Clothing Deals