High-performance and functional touring/freeride backpack for ski or snowboard tours of one or more days. Ultimate carrying comfort, workmanship, materials and well designed features. Fully opening back zip for generous access to the main compartment, even with a snowboard attached to the front.
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Fully zipped access into the main compartment from the back
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Ski attachment, can be used on the side or diagonally
- Lateral, extremely sturdy, width-adjustable velcro ski loops
- Snowboard carrier with fully adjustable stabilisation belt to ensure freedom of movement of the legs
- Ice axe straps and trekking pole straps
- Padded goggle pouch
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Pocket on the hip belt
- Removable, padded hip belt
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Insulated hydration tube cover in shoulder harness
- Gear loops on the hip belt
- Hydration system compatible
- SUSPENSION SYSTEM: CONTACT U Frame™
420D Nylon Tritan Ripstop: Developed exclusively for Mammut, extremely abrasion resistant triple Ripstop nylon with 5000 mm water column and DWR treatment.
300D Polyester Ballshadow: Versatile 300D polyester fabric with interesting design.
420D Nylon: Nylon fabric offering good resistance to abrasion and tears. With water-resistant DWR treatment on the outside, waterproof PU treatment on the inside.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter