The Ride On is the absolute all-rounder among Mammut avalanche airbags. Not only can its Removable Airbag System save you in an avalanche, this pack helps save the environment too: Most of its fabric is CYCLEPET, a material made from recycled PET bottles. Thanks to its extensive range of features, the Ride On is also the perfect companion for freeriding, ski-touring and all-mountain pursuits.
This pack comes equipped with the Removable Airbag System. You must purchase a cartridge separately in order to use it. Cartridges are shipped empty and can be filled wherever compressed air products are sold. If your local ski shop does not fill them, try a dive shop or paintball shop.
- Simple operation: Just screw in the cartridge at home, give the airbag system a quick visual check and fold out the deployment handle before you start.
- Maximum Reliability: The airbag is filled within three seconds of deployment, even if there is resistance against it.
- Works under all conditions: Mammut airbags are based on a simple mechanical system. The pressure cartridge is completely ready for use in any weather and at any temperature.
- Complete flexibility: You can easily remove the airbag and install it into any other Mammut airbag-ready pack in just a few minutes.
- Safety leg loop
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- Thermoformed back for high carrying comfort
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal, stowable ski attachment
- Snowboard carrier
- Helmet carrier with snow protection, stowable
- Stowable axe-pole carrier
- Side compression straps
- Hip belt pocket
- Padded goggle pouch
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Separate H20 channel in shoulder strap
- Stowable bottle holder in the shoulder strap
- The CYCLEPET main material is made from recycled PET bottles
- Volume: 22L or 30L
- Weight: 22L: 2580 g (5.69 lbs); 30L: 2630 g (5.80 lbs)
- Base fabric: 420D Nylon
- Upper fabric: 600D Cyclepet®
- Back system: CONTACT™
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter