The Ride Protection Airbag is the all-rounder in Mammut's line of Protection Airbag System-equipped packs. Besides carrying the advanced Protection Airbag System, it is a functional backpack perfect for one-day ski and snowboard tours as well as all-mountain and freeride activities.
This pack comes equipped with the Protection Airbag System. You must purchase a cartridge separately in order to use it. Cartridges are shipped empty and can be filled wherever compressed air products are sold. If your local ski shop does not fill them, try a dive shop or paintball shop.
- Trauma Protection: The special shape of Mammut's Protection Airbag System wraps around the wearer's head, neck, and chest, effectively protecting vital body parts from collisions during an avalanche.
- Simple operation: Just screw in the cartridge at home, give the airbag system a quick visual check and fold out the deployment handle before you start.
- Maximum Reliability: The airbag is filled within three seconds of deployment, even if there is resistance against it.
- Works under all conditions: Mammut airbags are based on a simple mechanical system. The pressure cartridge is completely ready for use in any weather and at any temperature.
- Complete flexibility: You can easily remove the airbag and install it into any other Mammut airbag-ready pack in just a few minutes.
- Safety leg loop
- 3-step back length adjustment
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- Thermoformed back for high carrying comfort
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal, stowable ski attachment
- Stowable snowboard carrier
- Helmet carrier with snow protection, stowable
- Stowable axe-pole carrier
- Side compression straps
- Hip belt pocket
- Padded goggle pouch
- Range of inner compartments
- Hydration system compatible
- Volume: 1342 in³ (22L)
- Weight: 2550 g (5 lb 10 oz)
- Base fabric: 1680D Nylon Ballistic
- Upper fabric: 420D Nylon Tritan Ripstop
- Back system: Moulded back with V frame
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Snowboarding