The Ride Short is the absolute all-rounder among Mammut avalanche airbags, and this short version of the Ride is designed specially for the female figure. With a shorter back, shaped hip belt padding and shoulder straps located closer together. Thanks to its extensive range of features, the Ride short is also the perfect companion for freeriding, ski-touring and all-mountain pursuits.
This pack comes equipped with the Removable Airbag System. You must purchase a cartridge separately in order to use it. Cartridges are shipped empty and can be filled wherever compressed air products are sold. If your local ski shop does not fill them, try a dive shop or paintball shop.
- Simple operation: Just screw in the cartridge at home, give the airbag system a quick visual check and fold out the deployment handle before you start.
- Maximum Reliability: The airbag is filled within three seconds of deployment, even if there is resistance against it.
- Works under all conditions: Mammut airbags are based on a simple mechanical system. The pressure cartridge is completely ready for use in any weather and at any temperature.
- Complete flexibility: You can easily remove the airbag and install it into any other Mammut airbag-ready pack in just a few minutes.
- Safety leg loop
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- Thermoformed back for high carrying comfort
- Removable, padded hip belt
- Short back, special hip belt and shoulder strap
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Diagonal, stowable ski attachment
- Snowboard carrier
- Helmet carrier with snow protection, stowable
- Stowable axe-pole carrier
- Side compression straps
- Hip belt pocket
- Padded goggle pouch
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Separate H20 channel in shoulder strap
- Stowable bottle holder in the shoulder strap
- The CYCLEPET main material is made from recycled PET bottles
- Volume: 28 L
- Weight: 2530 g
- Base fabric: 1680D Nylon Ballistic
- Upper fabric: 420D Nylon Tritan Ripstop
- Back system: Moulded back with V frame
- Additional Information