The Mammut Ridge Low GTX Mens is a low-cut shoe developed specifically for hiking, backpacking, approaching rock climbs and via ferrata - robust, relieving, direct, close to the foot and the ground. Additional comfort and weather protection are provided by the tried and tested GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the newly developed gripex™ IronGrip sole with integrated Sonar technology, flexible ribs and a special cleat and rubber mix for excellent grip on rock, mud and loose terrain.
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Sonar Technology: Every aspect of Mammut's long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running soleIts profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar wavesRunning in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- Rubber toe cap
- Damping element made from three different soft materials. Thus a zone can be designed more softly and another zone more supporting depending upon need.
- Board lasted
- gripex Outsole Technology: gripex™ is a sole concept developed by Mammut which considers the specific requirements of each application area. The Mammut design and development team has drawn on over 100 years of experience to create a sole structure system that makes optimal use of adherence and abrasion criteria.
Velours Leather: Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
- Synthetic Leather: This synthetic leather is hard to tell apart from genuine nubuck leather, except that it’s lighter and absorbs very little water.
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear: 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Performance version offers excellent breathability with average warming ability.
- Weight: 1022 g (2.25 lbs) (Size UK 8.5)
- Additional Information