The yogitoes Earth Collection takes it's inspiration from the 18th century paintings of Shiva. Here, rich, matte hues and accents of matte gold reflect the colors of the Punjabi hills of the Rajput kingdoms of northwestern India. The Earth Collection features patented silicone dot Skidless technology that grips your mat and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. yogitoes' Earth Collection towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat and are made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles - over 50% recycled fiber content. yogitoes' Earth Collection towels use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect their workers, their customers, and the environment. Explore new realms with yogitoes' high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable Earth Collection towels, only from Manduka.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• yogitoes' Earth Collection towels inspire self exploration and discovery.
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
- Additional Information