The Kentfield CS1 is Marin's first entry into the versatile and fun City Sport family of bikes. With the Marin Relaxed Sport frame geometry you are in a heads-up position to see the world around you, and the balanced handling combined with ergonomic comfort touch points make for comfort and confidence during commuting or recreational rides. Marin's low-standover Series 1 aluminum step-through frame keeps it easy to get on and off the bike, and the 21 speed drivetrain with Shimano Revo twist shifters is a durable and reliable drivetrain ready for a wide variety of terrain.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Relaxed Sport Geometry allows for a relaxed and comfortable seating position, without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
- City + Sport plush saddle provides a wide base for pelvic support, without getting in the way while pedaling.
- Adjustable height aluminum stem allows for a quick and easy rider position change in matter of seconds.
Bike Frame Specifications
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels, Step Through Design
- Front Fork: Steel, Curved Blade
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, 48/38/28T, Ring Guard
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Tourney
- Shift Lever: Shimano Revo Twist 7-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano FD-TX51
- Cassette: Sunrace 7-Speed, 11-34T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z50
- Hub Rear: Formula, 32H
- Hub Front: Formula, 32H
- Rim: Maddux Double Wall, Machined Sidewall
- Spokes Nipples: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tire Zilent, 700x38C, Kevlar Puncture Protection
- Brakes Front: Forged Alloy Linear Pull w/ Power Modulator
- Brakes Rear: Forged Alloy Linear Pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy 2-Finger
- Handlebar: Marin Riser
- Grips: Dual Density Ergonomic
- Stem: Marin Alloy Adjustable Height Quill
- Headset: FSA, Threaded
- Seatpost: Marin Alloy
- Saddle: Marin Women's City Sport Plush
- Pedals: Resin Platform
Sizes S/15" M/17" L/19" XL/20.5" Stack Reach Head Tube Angle 70.5 70.5 70.5 71 Head Tube Length (mm) 140 170 185 200 Seat Tube Angle 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle Virtual Seat Tube Actual 381/15 431.8/17 482.6/19 520.7/20.5 Top Tube Actual (mm) 579.6 600.4 617 634.3 Top Tube Effective (mm) 590 605 620 635 BB Height BB Drop 65 65 65 65 Fork Offset 45 45 45 45 Stand Over Height Wheel Base 1075.8 1091.1 1106.2 1115.6 Chain Stay (mm) 460 460 460 460 Seat Post (mm) 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
City + Sport
You may also be interested in the following product(s)