The City Sport series is all about having a fun ride. The Larkspur provides a comfortable position and great pedaling efficiency for work or fitness. The Larkspur CS2 has a lightweight Series 1 aluminum frame, fast-rolling 700c wheels with durable puncture-resistant tires, a Marin Sport Plush saddle and an upswept handlebar with ergonomic grips. To ease the burden of hills the SC2’s 24-speed Shimano drivetrain features EZ-Fire shifters and a wide-range gearing.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Relaxed Sport Geometry allows for a relaxed and comfortable seating position, without sacrificing speed or efficiency.
- City + Sport plush saddle provides a wide base for pelvic support, without getting in the way while pedaling.
- Adjustable height aluminum stem allows for a quick and easy rider position change in matter of seconds.
Bike Frame Specifications
- Frame: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 700c Wheels
- Weight: 28.7 lbs / 13.0 kg (published bike weight is based on a size 19 frame)
- Front Fork: Steel, CrMo Steerer, Curved Blade
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, 48/38/28T, Ring Guard
- Derailleur Rear: Shimano Altus
- Shift Lever: Shimano EF51 8-Speed
- Derailleur Front: Shimano FD-TX51
- Cassette: Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Hub Rear: Formula, 32H
- Hub Front: Formula, 32H
- Rim: Maddux Double Wall, Machined Sidewall
- Spokes Nipples: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Schwalbe Road Plus, 700x38C, Reflective Sidewall, Kevlar Puncture Protection
- Brakes Front: Forged Alloy Linear Pull w/ Power Modulator
- Brakes Rear: Forged Alloy Linear Pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters
- Handlebar: Marin Riser
- Grips: Dual Density Ergonomic
- Stem: Marin Adjustable Angle Headset: FSA, Threaded
- Seatpost: Alloy Suspension Post
- Saddle: Marin City Sport Extra Plush
- Pedals: Resin Platform
Sizes S/15" M/17" L/19" XL/20.5" XXL/22" Stack Reach Head Tube Angle 70.5 70.5 70.5 71 71 Head Tube Length (mm) 140 170 185 200 220 Seat Tube Angle 71 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle Virtual Seat Tube Actual 381/15 431.8/17 482.6/19 520.7/20.5 558.8/22 Top Tube Actual (mm) 561 573.4 586.6 601.6 617.7 Top Tube Effective (mm) 590 605 620 635 650 BB Height 284 BB Drop 65 65 65 65 65 Fork Offset 45 45 45 45 45 Stand Over Height Wheel Base 1075.8 1091.1 1106.2 1115.6 1130.6 Chain Stay (mm) 460 460 460 460 460 Seat Post (mm) 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2 27.2
- Additional Information
- Product Videos
City + Sport
You may also be interested in the following product(s)